Finding the Perfect Fit
Making the Most of Your Stay
We try to highlight all the family friendly features of a property, so you know you are choosing the right place. We also try to indicate any features that might be a concern, particularly for the babies or toddlers.
Researching For You
Unlike a travel agent, I am not here to sell you a holiday. So I am free to share any type of property that would be family-friendly, whether it is part of a hotel, a private pool villa or a traditional riad in the Medina (old town). I try to find out everything that would be useful, to families like ourselves & share it.
Family Friendly Places to Stay
Check out some of my reviews & accommodation guides by clicking below>
- What is a Riad?
- Villa Kahina Essaouria, our all inclusive Private Pool Villa Stay,
- Our First Airbnb Agadir Apartment Stay
- Hotel-Apartments in Marrakech
- 10 Top Tips whilst staying at Riad Sofia
- Mogador Menzah Appart-Hotel, Marrakesh
- Le Vizir Centre Park & Resort, Marrakesh
- Houda’s Apartment in Marrakesh
Start planning your holiday.
Be inspired. Click on a Category below>