Houda’s apartment is one of the best stays we’ve done in Marrakesh. Of course it’s not the ONLY apartment you can book via Airbnb. We’ve now been 7 times with our children (aged 7 to 5.) We’ve stayed in hotels, villas & riads in Marrakesh but Houda’splace has definitively been one of our best stays. We usually book through Airbnb. You can get £25 off your first stay by signing up here>
Reasons to choose Houda’s apartment:
✅Great location 3 minute walk from the Menara Mall.
✅ Perfect depth shared pool for younger kids.
✅ Clean & stylish space.
✅ We were able to log into our Netflix on her smart TV. With Wifi access throughout the apartment, we were all able to keep ourselves busy when escaping the afternoon Summer heat.
✅ Great air conditioning through out with each living space has it’s own control.
✅ 2 toilets, always a plus for larger families.
✅ Clean towels, duvets & blankets were available.
✅ The small kitchenette was great for rustling up meals & snacks. With the Carrefour supermarket in the Menara Mall, you can get everything you need to self cater if you wish.
✅ Small washing machine. An air drying rack outside. We managed to keep on top of our laundry.
✅ Top Security guy outside, made us feel safe at all times.
✅ Houda always responded to our questions in a timely manner.
There are only a few downsides.
1. The shower cubicle was a little small and made it a bit hard to shower the kids.
2. There were no bed sheets for the sofa beds in the sitting area. We used the coverlettes instead since we didn’t want to make the sofas dirty in any way.
3. There are no sun loungers by the pool. So it’s a good idea to take a beach towel along or picnic blanket to relax on.
4. There is no daily cleaning although equipment is available to clean up after yourself. If you want the best of both, a hotel – apartment concept might be better for you.
5. This is a completely self-catering stay. It is possible to cook a meal easily and walk down to the Menara Mall for a meal out. But remember no room service here.
1. Have the Marrakechi breakfast at Victor Cafe in Menara Mall.
2. Watch the water fountain shows on weekend evenings from the Burger King terrace.
3. Taxis sitting up to 6 people should only charge 50 Dh to Jemaa el Fna or Carre Eden mall, so don’t get scammed !
Lots more top tips on my blog.
Ready to book ? Don’t forget to sign up for your £25 discount first using this link >
Find Houda’s apartment by clicking here>